A work in progress…
1. My favorite color is orange.
2. I have never ridden on an elephant.
3. I snort when I laugh.
4. I can do an amazing Elmo voice.
5. I hate ketchup.
6. I like totally love the 80′s.
7. My Waffle House name is “Vera”
8. I ALWAYS get popcorn a the movies (even if I just ate dinner)
9. If I could be a guest on any tv show…I would pick Sesame Street.
10. I LOVE Little House on the Prairie. Michael Landon all righteous and full of angst gets me every time.
11. I sort my M&M’s by color (think bar graph) before I eat them.
12. I cannot eat them in the dark.
13. I don’t like to be hot.
14. However, I have been told I am hott!
15. I have a personalized tag on my car that reads “AARDVRK”
16. sock sock shoe shoe
17. My favorite book is “To Kill A Mockingbird”
18. I named my oldest daughter Scout after the character in TKaM
19. I wear a size 9 shoe
20. I have been friends with Susanna since we were 6.
21. I have owned three retired racing Greyhounds.
22. I plan to own more.
23. I prefer milk chocolate to dark.
24. I put cream in my hot tea
25. I do not drink coffee
26. My eyes are brown
27. Google and I have the same birthday (Sept. 27)
28. I rode a camel.
29. I have 2 daughters.
30. I will not have anymore.
31. I had my tubes tied.
32. I am totally ok with that.
33. I think David Letterman is HOTT. (I know)
34. I bungee jumped from 110 feet. Once.
35. I am 2 years older than Steve.
35. He has more gray hairs.
36. I don’t like dark chocolate.
37. I don’t like red wine.
38. I like sweet champagne.
39. I am allergic to latex.
40. It was a traumatic discovery.
41. I met Duran Duran.
42. I met The Cranberries.
43. I wish I could meet Ellen.
44. I will always love Buffy.
45. and Veronica Mars.
46. My middle name at birth was Lori.
47. I have legally changed my name twice and I am about to do it again.
48. My initials have been RLF , RLF, and RFL. Soon they will be RLS.
49. I could read when I was four.
50. No one has ever asked me about it on a job interview or a date.
51. I can’t resist writing on a foggy mirror.
53. I suck at spelling.
54. I mix the peanut butter and jelly together before I make the sandwich.
55. I hate to unload the dishwasher.
56. I love Barry Manilow.
56 1/2. At the Copa – Copacabana
57. Flying bugs freak me out.
58. I do NOT eat raisins…
59. or nuts.
60. I like to decorate cakes.
61. and eat them.
62. My first car was an VW Rabbit.
63. I wish I had a Rex Manning album.
64. I love that hard shell chocolate they put on the ice cream at Dairy Queen.
65. I love the smell of Gardenias.
66. I wish I could play the piano.
67. I wear a lot of black.
68. I have an addiction to Sharpies.
69. and possibly Ziploc bags.
70. I love Dansko clogs.
71. I prefer white gold to yellow.
72. I was Peter Criss for Halloween once when I was little.
73. I went to a Kiss concert when I was two.
74. I am in awe of Elton John.
75. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue.
76. My dad and I played Frogger on my Atari when I was little.
77. My mom wouldn’t let us watch Charles in Charge because she thought it was stupid.
78. She did let us watch The Breakfast Club, Nightmare on Elm Street and pretty much anything else.
79. I was born in the year of America’s bicentennial.
80. on a Monday
81. My driver’s license says I am 5 foot 4 inches
82. and 130 pounds (Muwahahahahahahah…DMV FOOLS!)
83. My favorite OPI nail polish is “Don’t Socra-tease Me”
84. My house is yellow.
85. As a small child I was obsessed with Wonder Woman. (underoos, costumes, bathing suit, etc…)
86. My favorite Ninja Turtle is Michaelangelo.